ANOTHER Apple praise.



I plug in my laptop, leave the room, come back and notice thick dust in front of my face.
I think to myself, "Wait a minute... this can't be dust. I don't live in a decrepit shack or creepy attic."
This faux dust was in fact smoke.
My AC charger was smoking. Following the dancing puffs of smoke came a 4th of July display of sparks.
How lovely.
I pulled out the cord immediately and called AppleCare.
Now, most people would be ENRAGED. I was somewhat enraged but after having a motherboard and two hard drives replaced, this was no shock to me.

After being on hold for 20 minutes I was still calm. Why do you ask? Why, when most people would be like, "What the Fork?!"
Well let me tell you why...
Time and time again, Apple always pulls through.
They have IMPECCABLE customer service. With each new fiasco, they make me feel like my case is the only one they are working on and my problem is of utmost importance. In the end, a solution is always delivered which simply adds to the greatness that is the Apple Brand.

Thank You Apple. Eventhough it is clearly a matter of time before my mac blows up, I remain loyal. Thank You.

No comments: