Bell



I've been with Bell for many years for my cellphone plan and I have to say that the restrictions on what is allowed and not allowed has been a famous attribute of this company for years. Terribly expensive phones, and terribly expensive plans is also one of their attributes. What I can say though is that the customer service I experience is better than that of Rogers and Telus.

I also find the logo not as threatening as Rogers due to the fact that it shows human traits in the logo. The color blue isn't as aggressive as the Rogers red color plus I find the blue to be calming when I get angry with certain services.I can't seem to remember whether or not the logo changed, but this whole image Bell has has gotten me to stay with them.... even if there are better deals out there. I just like the customer service.

1 comment:

Nicky L said...

although i never had mobile phone services with Bell before, i do have to agree that rogers and fido are lacking customer service. however, people would not know that Bell has better customer service, wat most people care about is good plans and free phones..
So if Bell wants some of Fido or Roger's customers, they might want to position themselves at better customer service or something that fido and rogers dont have?