Rayban









I think Ray Ban's original logo has been so very successful for creating a traditional, yet fun brand character. They have been very consistent with their look and identity which also gives them great equity as a brand. The application of the this identity is very unique, such as its placement, on the lense of the shades. It's a different approach and they are utilizing their products features cleverly. Their products last long and are very comfortable, I hope they never change their identity.

1 comment:

Carrie Liang said...

I also agree. I hope that ray ban does not change its logo. This brand has been the talk of sunglasses in my family. When someone buys new sunglasses, we always go is it "Rayban"? My family has conditioned ourselves around this brand for years and its one of our most recgonizable brands. I hope it does not change too