Apple... the MEGA brand.

A good brand will have some obvious consistency in its look and in the projected feel of the brand. An excellent brand, on the other hand, will have a consistent feel through ALL points of communication between it, the brand, and us, the end user. Enter: Apple.

Not only am I a huge fan of Apple because all of their products are so "cute", but I am a fan of Apple because at every level of communication they truly embody what I *think* it means to BE Apple. When you enter the store there's young, hip people there to serve you, NO ONE calls you by your last name when you call in with a problem, and they make no apologies when a product of theirs is faulty, but rather make all efforts to resolve the issue ASAP. Apple is no-nonsense, clean, smart, young... and, of course, cute.

1 comment:

Catia Martins said...

First comment: MINE! My apologies for the ginormous photo, I'm still trying to figure out how to use this thing =/

~ Catia