Halo 3 ????


Driving to school on a Tuesday morning and listening to the radio, a big announced is to be made 30 minutes from now. The Grandmaster from Halo 3 is coming by Z 103.5, I missed that interview, but several people won the new game including an XBOX during the morning hours. I used to be a gamer, I have not played Halo. I have been told it is different from other violent games, the animation, detailing and user experience is far better than the competitors that produce similar games. I figured their strategy is to make fans and gamers purchase the new game and all other additional gadgets. While listing to the discussion on radio between Scott and Dave; about how incredible and people having to wait for hours in line to purchase Halo, the day before. Scott listed a number various gadgets such as head phones for better user experience, new xbox with matching gold and green trim (decoration), extra DVD with additional special scenes. During the last couple of days I have noticed advertising on Internet featuring tips on how to pass levels, blogs, and 15 seconds commerical clips. The whole nine yards. To all, you gamers this is definitely exciting!

1 comment:

Catia Martins said...

Hmm, I've been told that it's "master chief" and NOT grandmaster.

Aside from that, I haven't really seen too much advertising for it except for one commercial on tv... I don't really get a feeling for a "brand", I guess, but that's possibly because I'm not much of a gamer and probably just didn't notice. I'll try to be more aware.