"ICE" cream




I believe that there won’t be many people notice that there is much difference between these two logos when they buying ice cream. I didn’t pay much attention on the little details of these logos until I got the same ice creams but with these different logos. (Weird :S) apart from the ice cream, I do have different feelings of their looks when I look at them. The snowflake represents the ice and snow in white colour, which create a feeling of chilly. That is more impressive than the one only with letters of “ice cream”.
As we know, the brain recognizes and remembers shapes first. Visual images can be remembered and recognized directly, while words have to be decoded into meaning. Also the brain takes more time to interpret language of the content. However, in compare with these two logos, the snowflake is much more effective to trigger an emotion and evoke a product association rather than the letters, which only says what it is.

No comments: