FedEx Logo


Started in 1913.......

FedEx is shipping company known globally and has
made a reputation for itself especially in North America
You may have realized in the logo that the "Ex" in FedEx
comes in different colours. They actually have meaning:
The Original orange is express, Green is Ground, Majenta is
Freight, and others as well (these are more commonly seen)

I don't know if you guys have noticed, but several years ago,
one of my design teachers pointed out that there is an Arrow
pointing right incorporated in the logo. Ever since that,
everytime I see a FedEx Logo, I look for the arrow
as if I was confirming if the arrow was still there :S. It's wierd,
but I think the design of the logo is very smart and simple.

1 comment:

Jiyoon Ahn said...

Fedex has become one of my favorite logo since I found that there was an arrow between the letters. It is very simple but the strongest. The funny thing is that the arrow would not be seen easily by other people who don't study in design, especially 2D. when I told it to my friends, their reaction was so surprising with its smart idea.