tna


So today, I got dragged to the mall by my girlfriend to shop for a “school bag” at Aritzia. I don’t know much about the store but from what I know it’s a store that carries the fashion label “TNA”. A brand that I’m sure many has heard or seen before.

It made me recall past experiences that I had with the brand. The reason why I... and I’m sure many other guys believe TNA’s brand is successful is because TNA pants makes all girls who wear them look hot! This is mainly because of the stitching and lining within the pants that I believe gives the illusion. But aside from this “hotness” I believe their logo is well designed and cleverly positioned. God bless TNA pants!

1 comment:

KateUbbi said...

I don't look like a girl that fits the "typical TNA girl" group, but I must say that although the clothing is rather pricey, it's well worth it. Not only does it make girls "hot," but the quality of the clothing is well made and I've yet to have a complaint. Good post, and their logo also acts as a light reflector.