Nano²

The new iPod Nano's been around for a little while now and only recently they've been released. For those who haven't noticed, the iPod Nano's have had their makeover among other Apple products such as the iMac and other iPods. The main difference I want to point out is the shape. From slim to square? And videos now? I can imagine it be difficult to juggle portability and function but it must take sharp eyesight to view a movie on that. The Nano still fits in your hand but must be difficult to grasp with the larger width. Did Apple really intend for the nano to put on weight? I would've imagined that the nano have the same interface as the iPhone: to function like the previous nano (with taller screen), but also have to ability to turn on its side to view widescreen videos. The wheel should function exactly the same as well. I'm not so sure about purchasing this generation right now, unless you can really convince me to do so.

No comments: