What's made them different?



There are always new cell phones in the market. And there are always have compition between the similiar objects. The picture on top is LG Shine, the picture in the bottom is Samsung E840. Both phone's selling point is mirror display. With comparing the functions, Samsung E840 has better reception than Shine. However, due to the choice of materials, the price makes a big different. Shine is made by metal therefore is selling for $400, E840 is made out of plastic is selling for $300. $100 is big number different for a cell phone but still people are buying something with less functional with a more expersiveproce ! As a slaesperson, I find that Shine is more popular then E840. May be this is the changelle for designers to concern their production more deeper. Not just the function and outlook, but small detail as material- it makes a big different in marking!

1 comment:

Jiyoon Ahn said...

Thanks for good comparison. Those two are what I have looked for my new cell phone and I just wondered why there was big difference between their prices. Now I get it. I like their idea of using mirror display and actually my sister has a Samsung E840, and the design is awesome. But the mirror was plastic.Hm.. Yeah, material in product is one of the most considerate option to look at it. I agree with you.