"Lucky You"


Lucky Brand Jeans is a denim company from California, founded in 1990. Fairly recent brand and I was wondering as I pass by the store, what makes this pair of jeans so lucky? Denim is the major selling point of the company, making up about 60% of business. Lucky Brand Jeans have two four-leaf clovers and the phrase "LUCKY YOU" stitched into the fly of every pair of men's and women's jeans. A signature sense of humor, Lucky Brand Jeans established their brand character upon it. I really like the idea of putting 'touch' to their prodcuts - It's all about branding and that's what distinguishes them from the others.

1 comment:

areche said...

I am a bad luck person since i born. But I think I won't buy the jeans just because it says lucky. Maybe some naive customers believe that lucky jeans really help them to get lucky therefore they spend money to buy it. Or else, this brand would have the selling point such as a special cutting or comfortable texture to attract people.