Alright so there logo doesn’t seem to be bad at all, and apparently their product and customer service quality is high, but what the hell are they doing with their radio ads. I’m not sure if any of you listen to the radio much but I know once I hear Sean Jones (the voice of Spence Diamonds) I right away turn the dial. I’m sure most of you can agree that their ads are manly made up of sound clips of annoying shouts and sounds shuffled with Sean Jones most irritating voice. What are they thinking? Do they not want to put any money or time into their advertising? Or does their approach work? I know it to be the most annoying ad on radio ever but if you were to ask me about diamonds his stupid voice would be the first thing I think of. Has their advertisement succeeded in planting their campaign into my subconscious?

No comments: