Once you try it, you're hooked!


I started buying Lush hair henna for my mom a few months ago, not really interested in their products myself. After my second time visiting, however, I was looking to buy hand lotion and wondered into Lush. I was informed about their massage bars that also act as moisturizers, and was intrigued not only by the delicious smells but also by their different shapes. I decided to try some myself, and was very pleased with my purchase- it leaves your skin smooth, but not greasy and it lasts. The next time I visited their newly revamped location on Queen street I was made aware that they were having a sale on none packaged items. So I took a look around and took interest in their all-natural face scrubs (whish also smell great.) I purchased a small tub and was surprised at the gentle yet freshness it had, that my drugstore bought cleanser lacked. It was then that I received a pamphlet on their products, many of which are preservative free, use less packaging and are healthy for your skin. They’ve got you covered from cleansers, to deodorants, to shampoos and hair henna AND it’s a better solution for our environment. So I say, props to Lush.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

i love lush, it is an awesome store. It promotes and provides quality products to customer. I have a very sensitive skin and I have been using their products for a year or so. It good what more can I say.lol.:)

Sean F. said...

I really like Lush, too. However, from a branding perspective, I don't think their current logo accurately portrays the company's products or marketing position.
It doesn't really look organic or natural at all. In fact, I think the neon colours and angular type suggest something almost industrial and aggressive, which conflicts with the softness and earthiness of the products.
It's interesting how the strong smell is a part of Lush's sensory branding. It even clings to the packaging once you get it home!

Nicky L said...

personally i cannot stay in that store for too long due the the strong smell of their products, i didnt know they have nice products, they definitely need more advertising to get more people to try their products.