Can't wait to go to playland


After perusing through a number of awards annuals that have just recently come out I think I may have found what could possibly be my favourite ads from this year. The Play Land ads are intriguing, funny and if you like a crazy ride you are more than wishing you could experience some of theses ones first hand. The series with the different objects is great and I was so excited to see it first but when I found the campaign with the vomiting stuffed animals I was sold. Unfortunately the website is quite inferior to the campaign but they got me there regardless.
The campaign is clearly targeting die-hard ride fans and I am one of those. The simplicity and brilliance of the art direction in the first series blew me away. The stuffed toys killed me though. I just wish the website had followed through with the brand identity I got from the ads. Maybe I am expecting too much. Anyway I'm off to Vancouver to hopefully run into one of the stuffed animals puking.

No comments: