Real rewards from Fido


So the other day i got my monthly fido bill from the mail as usual, but i noticed that the envelop felt much thicker and hard than normal paper, i thought it must be some kind of fancy promotion. As i opened it to see whats inside, again the paper is much thick like cardboard; "it says no body rewards you like fido", and has images of all kinds of products like handsets, accessories, and plans. As i look down, there is a fido rewards card with my name printed on it, til then i realized that i could use the 'money' on this card towards the purchase of an item at fido. Apparently i have $153 that i can spend which means i can get a new phone for free. The 'money' or points is accumulated each month as you use pay your bill, this is actually the first time i feel appreciated by using their service, i think its a great way to keep their customers sending a message that fido not only cares about bring new customers but also values the customers that have been with them for many years.

when i saw the ad about fido rewards on the streets i had no idea what its about, but once i received it in the mail it all made sense, and i think its a great strategy to surprise the customers.

2 comments:

sam said...

Geesh I wish they would've told me about that when I was pulled into that event marketing

mcortese said...

How long did it take to accumulate that much money? That's a pretty fair amount of cash for doing nothing but being a Fido user, I'm impressed. I may have to hop over to Fido, as I am an extremely unsatisfied Roger's customer.