Without breath, there is no life.


I saw this ad on the ttc one morning (please excuse my poor camera phone quality) and it literally left me breathless.

"Without breath, there is no life. Cystic Fibrosis can cause severe breathing problems that make everyday tasks difficult. Eventually, it becomes fatal. Please help give the breath of life."

I want to bring attention to the visual because I really don't know what I can say. I'm left almost paralyzed looking at an innocent child doing what children do...but deflated and possibly dead? How serious of a problem does the Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation want to make it?

2 comments:

LeeVos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LeeVos said...

Cystic Fibrosis is an extremely serious disease and it is fatal. I saw the ad when I was on the subway as well and was immediately compelled to read it and investigate further. It is meant to be shocking and bring awareness to the gravity of the disease. The ad makes you stop and think about it so in this case I believe it is doing exactly what it needs to.