"Gone to the Dogs"



Karim Rashid designed a new perfume package for the new brand "SEXY BEAST - Canine Style Unleashed" which brings luxury and glamour to the pet market. The company was created by Renée Ryan for her white boxer, Austin. She was looking for products that would get rid of Austin's smell, but nothing could be found so she decided to make her own products and so 'Sexy Beast' was born.

The line includes perfumes, styling products, lotions and glosses - all hypo-allergenic and 100 % vegan. The frangrance Sexy Beast was custom designed by renowned Rashid and is special due to its ergonomic and iconic design. Their website and video is actually quite impressive and I really like the package design and visual identity - I've never seen a sexier dog bone and I'm sure Austin would say so too.

Please do visit their website and watch their pretty video:
http://www.sexybeaststyle.com/videoHome.php

3 comments:

KateUbbi said...

When I first saw this post, I couldn't believe something so silly could be interpreted as being elegant. After looking at the website and having a chat with my own dogs, I think they deserve some of this treatment being offered. The time and care put into these products is impecable.

Anthony Ong said...

I found it really cool how Renée identified a gap in the market and sought to fill it not only through her own knowlegde and views but also conducted research to confirm the facts.
I also love the package design. It's really elegant and identifies the conpany's brand. The shape instantly identifies what the product is all about with its simple forms.

LeeVos said...

I thought this was completely ridiculous when I read your post. After thinking about it though I can completely appreciate the idea that the creator had. There is a gap in the canine market for this product and she has found her niche. I wouldn't buy it but I know there is more than a big enough market out there for Dog perfume. It has novelty appeal and I can see Paris Hilton jumping all over it.