The 1 Minute Burger HOLY @#%!


Alright so I'm driving with my dad and I read in the branding book that McDonald's started out in 1962. So I just so happen to ask my dad what was it that made McDonald's so great back in the day. So he explains that the 1 minute burger was a huge thing. that you could stand in line and get a burger within less then a minute instead of the causal dinner where you would find yourself sitting down for 20 minutes waiting for your burger to be cooked up. I was kinda suppressed that convince has become so apart of our lives that we don't care how it's done as long as we get what we want and as quick as possible. As designers I find its our responsibility that sometime we might want to stand back and really think if convince is more important product quality.

No comments: