Ford Escape


I was watching a movie on TV this week, when I actually paid attention to a car commercial. This is rare for me seeing as I don’t drive, I don’t need a car and I really don’t have much interest in cars as a hobby. However, Ford has come up with some really decent ads in the past; the inspiration commercial, the hybrid. The new commercial for the Ford Escape really is unique. Not only does the commercial tell about the car, but the illustration and execution is amazing. It speaks about the car having a sixth sense, therefore giving the customer a sixth sense. I love the art direction and think it’s a great way of showing the qualities of the car in a new way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WlsSBBHgvQ

1 comment:

Catia Martins said...

The FORD Hybrid one about how "quiet" the car is (not scaring away the deer) is so beautiful. I love it.

Even subtle little things like how the narrator (Kiefer Sutherland)'s voice is all "shushed" for it... is, well, really smart.

Basically, I agree.