Ethos Water



I came across this website recently for a brand of bottled water called Ethos Water. The company's schtick is that for every bottle of water purchased the company will a few pennies to invest helping children get drinking water as well as raise awareness of the water crises. I usually wonder the true motives for gimmicks like these. Sure, the company may help out in time, but it's just another marketing gimmick. And the name, Ethos Water, well, I feel guilty already.

Seems like I'm not the only one questioning the value of such a company. These guys have something of a little brand-hack happening over on this site. While I like this idea, I wonder why the entire website isn't a brand hack (just the first page is, every other link will send you back to the real Ethos water site).

The web needs more brand-hacks.

No comments: