Leoburnett the Brand


As Im sure most advertising students have seen, the Leo Burnett website is incredibly interactive and innovative. The Advertising agency began in the 1930's and is still going strong. Some of their current clients are Kellogs, Wringleys and McDonald's. In this case it is not their great advertising that has intrigued me. Instead it is their website and in tern the branding of their company. The website is unlike any other I have seen and it immediately reveals the creativity and talent behind the agency. I highly recommend that everyone check this site out. There are so many different things to look at and explore on the site. It gives the company an immediate brand and leaves the viewer with an unforgettable experience. This is something I feel every website should strive to achieve.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

It is a really good site and I checked out a few weeks ago, when a representative mentioned him in her presentation. Some of they agencies work is really different, innovative and well designed. The website is amazing so interactive and cool. Just cool, I am out of words. Check it out http://www.leoburnett.com/