AA - tagline/commercial



I found a American airline commercial which is broadcasted online on the new york times website.Its really funny, I find it interesting how they can use employee's (productivity) vs.trust component to promote an airline. At the end of the commerical the tag line is " More people to more destinations than any airline".My answers is, I don't think so. American Airline has received many complaints and other law suits, over past years. I just don't think that its necessarily true to their brand and service they provide, the tagline does not match. Compared to British Airways, the fly everywhere the have hundrends of destinations that they fly to. American Airline on the other hand, has its limitations and i think AA should be more specific on where they fly customers. There tagline could state that AA flies all over north america. Just a suggestion.

Funny commerical.Yeah they have fast flights but there tagline does not reflect their services.

No comments: