Appropriate brand extensions?


Radio Energie is series of stations in Quebec which play Top 40. Over the last year they decided to release an energy drink product to correspond with the station. This type of brand extension fits the nature of the station, young and exciting, not to mention with over energy drink sales of about $2 Million a year in Quebec, Radio Energie had an opportunity to take a chunk out of that market. So far they have done it successfully, selling twice as many cases of drinks as compared to their objectives, and while all these energie drinks have provided students like me with the ability to stay up, it is also an excellent to promote the radio stations at the same time. I got about 60 cans of this stuff when I volunteered at the recent Cassies, and I'd like to thank them for helping me complete my rebrand project. I love you guys!

No comments: