urban outfitters blog


Urban Outfitters is an amazing brand. They have numerous stores located around the world and have well design products that are fresh and in style. I recently found out that they have a blog linked to their home webpage. I am not really into blogs, but seeing as this is one of my favourite brands I had to check it out. It’s a really interesting site that provides links to the work of interesting artist and designers. One link was for Chris Gilmour, who makes life-size sculptures of inanimate objects out of cardboard. Also on the projects page of the website there was a map of the United States that displayed various illustrations provided by the designers of Urban Outfitters. I think the site is well designed and stays in tune with the brand character.
http://blog.urbanoutfitters.com/blog/

No comments: