isn't she HOT ?


What a big difference !!!!

What happened to her?
I never knew Marge Simpson was such a lovely lady.
Compare to her “Corn” hair she looks more charming, elegant and feminine.
Now she is officially ready to fascinate her husband Homer Simpson. lol
In terms of women always desire to look sexy and attractive, having a natural fresh looking hair is one of the preconditions.
This fabulous advertisement introduces Dove’s effect really well.
It's showing that anyone can have sleek hair without going hair salon.
My Mom used to use Dove shampoo and I loved touching her soft silky hair all the time; it felt and looked really smooth like Marge Simpson’s new hair style.
Beside, her blue hair represents Dove’s trade colour as well as symbol.
When I saw this poster first time at subway station, I thought it was extremely humorous and brilliant.
It's one of my favorite advetisments.


1 comment:

Wai Yuan said...

I love this ad, and I love dove. The ad campaigns they run make their company looks so good because it seems like they care about the average woman, I know I am a guy and I still use dove, and how that their products are meant for that average woman. But the subtle message they are throwing out there is that everyone is fine the way they are, but with their product you can be beautiful.