Jaguar to aim to Younger Market


I own a car, my parents helped me purchase it a few months ago. My car is brand new 2007 model KIA, I like my car it serves its purpose.

As I was reading the weekly online newsletters, I stumbled over the article discussing Jaguar XF new Car that is aimed to younger consumer market. I viewed the website and the new product. I watched all the mini commercials and exterior/interior videos on the site. The article stated the reason why they are aiming at younger customers is due to lose of money and market share. This years sales alone have been down by 27.9 %, sales of 60,000 in 2002 are now only 20,000 last year. I suppose their main targets are consumers in early 40 +, entrepreneurs, businessmen, lawyers, and anything high-income range 125,000 + (estimate). The commercial portrays the car, fast, sporty and adds flashing and metallic dance music that reflects to the lifestyle of young jet setters.

The car is sleek, stylish and looks very similar to new BMW's, the exterior is out of its world, and there is not much needed in add on's that isn’t already included. The car has it all, it really does. The new model Jaguar XF starts at $ 65,000 +.

Check out the commercial.

No comments: