web-tastic


I was surfing the Internet this week, when I came up with the idea to research Smirnoff vodka. I was thinking how they are a well-known brand, with not a lot of advertising, but whenever I feel like drinking vodka I usually pick up a bottle of Smirnoff. I recall a couple of print ads, but nothing very significant or memorable. So, what do they have that’s better than other vodka’s? Well, for one I think it tastes better than other brands, but they also have an outstanding website. It’s interactive flash presentations that provide a brief history and tell about their various products. It describes the story of Smirnoff, then with information you type into the website, it creates your own Smirnoff animation. I think it’s a brilliant and interesting design that keeps in sync with their brand character.
www.smirnoff.com

No comments: