Do you think design is more important or brand?


As a university student, we use USB to save our homework and datas. There are lots of design of the usb port: such as wood surrounding, or some rectangler shape, but none of them are attractive.

Yesterday when I read the magazine I knew Swarovski have a new collection of necklace designs which combine with usb port in it. The product is attractive for female customers but i think for a necklace would be a little bit too short for pluging in a usb into the computer. Also if you open it many times maybe the attechment will get lose eventually. Therefore personally i would not buy that product.

I saw this funny little man on a website week before. The first time I saw it I didn't really sure what is it use for, but I love the cutie design for the face and lighting. Afterward I realize it is a usbport and it has many faces to choose. I believe this funny little man will give me happiness during my boring study.

Brand name product is not always a good design; a good design might not be under a famous brand!



No comments: