TatAD


Ever dreamed about making big money by leasing out your body to advertisers? I sure never did and I never really thought that there would be people willing to do it! Lease Your Body.com apparently will pay "BIG$$$" if you (the participant) sign up and wear temporary tattoos that advertise logos, slogans, and other jazz provided by the advertiser (companies). Personally it makes my stomach turn thinking of kid walking around with a permanent tattoo, which is optional on the site, of the Nike tick or the Mac Apple on their forehead because it may become the “thing” to just do it! I guess as designers we're always looking for ways to bring out our clients identity from the clutter of advertisements we constantly see all around us. I wonder how long until the moon becomes a giant Pepsi Logo? So where is that fine red line where it says we've gone too far?

No comments: