Quiznos vs Subway


I’ve been having this ongoing inner struggle over whether Quiznos or Subway can provide me with the optimal sub. I’ve always been a committed Subway goer, but decided I should give Quiznos a shot. I must say my first experience was delightful — the service was up to par, it wasn’t too busy and the sub itself was delicious. But just adjusting to the different way they do things at Quiznos (like not having the garnishing counter right in front of you) was enough to send me back to Subway. However, I was willing to give Quiznos another chance, and this time the service was rushed and the restaurant was packed, so we had to wait in a 5-10 minute line. This goes for my most recent visit as well. I find it unfortunate because I want to like Quiznos, because their subs are great, but I just can’t seem to let go of my tried and true Subway. I have been eating Subway for years and have gotten so used to the way they create their subs and have become accustomed to their many locations which has become quite the convenience. Subway seems to be everywhere I look. Maybe I just don’t like change, or maybe Subway really is a better fit for me rather than the over-rated Quiznos. I wonder how likely it is for people to let go of a brand they’ve been using forever for a newer possibly more revised brand?

No comments: