Wife of The Sex Pistols?


I have been born into a world where I’ve had the pleasure and burden of having to wear glasses. Most people do, but I’ve never taken the brand of my spectacles seriously. The other day, I was having a coffee at an infamous Second Cup patio reading the newspaper. Out of nowhere, a young lady nearly knocked my off my seat. “OH MY GOD LOOK AT YOUR GLASSES!” is what I heard belted out beside me. I found that rather funny since I was wearing them. Of course I was looking at them. I inquired about her epiphany and she said she was a huge fan of Vivienne Westwood. What the hell was this girl talking about? I took off my glasses and had a good look at the brand name. There it was- Vivienne Westwood. After listening to her babble about costumes and The Sex Pistols and a whole bunch of other nonsense, I became curious. I looked up this lady, discovered that she is some incredibly well known designer that was married to the manager of The Sex Pistols. Her work is hard to locate here in T.O but popular in the U.K. She was actually very worthy of note and if anyone is interested, don’t hesitate to have a look at her work for some inspiration. Who knew that an eccentric lady at a coffee shop would open up a unique door to brands?

1 comment:

areche said...

I am a fans vivienne westwood as well.
In this summer I was planning to buy a pair of glass. I know westwood also have product on glass and I tried them on too. However, I found that for the plain metal one was a little too plain, and for the plastic one the color was too shape that I can't really see my face. At the end, although I want to buy westwood but I finally got a gucci.
I think designers have to work on the plastic glass more, maybe change the other color or pattern then would be better.