Coffee Time Any Time


"Our promise is to serve a great cup of coffee each and every time. Along with a great cup of coffee, is your selection of fresh and great tasting choices for breakfast, lunch or dinner, Coffee Time is anytime. Our promise is also to ensure the same top quality friendly service across the world and to exceed customer expectations at every location."

In my own experience I believe Coffee Time is a great brand. Not because of the product they sell or their promise, in fact I think their coffee is pretty lousy, and most coffee times I’ve been to are pretty old and dingy. But the one thing I believe why they remain existing today is that they offer a great place to sit down to do something else rather than sipping on your coffee. It's a place where you would buy something and sit there to work on homework, hold study groups or read the newspaper for hours to waste without getting kicked out. Similar to Timmies, Coffee Time is Any Time and in my own eyes is the alternative home.