a delicious thai experience


Thai express is an outstanding brand. Not only are the meals delicious, but the overall look and style of the brand is amazing. The company has a great logo and colour scheme that is clean, fresh and intriguing. If ordering food to go it comes in a cardboard take-out container that always seems to appear in movies, but never real life. It is beautifully designed, matching their logo, signs and colour scheme. The box also features “the spicy girls”, three cartoon faces that describe the spiciness of the food you’ve ordered, mild, medium and hot. The containers are great, the branding is beautiful and the food is delicious.

www.thaiexpress.ca

1 comment:

mcortese said...

I love that you posted about Thai Express because I have a serious and unhealthy obsession with those boxes. I always thought those boxes that you see in just about every movie set in New York were awesome, but the fact that they pretty much don't exist in real life was a downer. I think it was a great idea for Thai Express to use that style of box (plus they funked them up quite a bit by applying their aesthetic to them) because people like myself are fascinated by them. For example, there has been times where I have been in a mall food court, deciding what to eat and I've decided on Thai Express based solely on those boxes.